australia government
Personal Effects and Travel Inside of Country Claim Form
Use of the Personal Effects and Travel Insider Country Claim Form

This claim form is used by a Fund Member or Traveller to claim for personal effects that were lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen while on Official Travel inside their Country of Assignment or personal effects that were are lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen at an approved workplace. 

This claim form is also used to claim for additional expenses incurred where a trip is interrupted by unforeseen circumstances.  

In order to successfully submit this claim form to Comcover you will be required to complete a number of mandatory fields and supply supporting documentation. There are a number of qualifying questions and help text throughout the claim form to assist you in completing the form. 

If you need further assistance, please contact your Comcover Relationship Manager or the Comcover Claims Team on 1800 651 540.

Details regarding the cover provided by Comcover can be found in the Comcover Statement of Cover.

Before starting please have the following information available:
  • Details of the incident that gave rise to the claim.
  • Details of the items that were lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen.
  • Quotes or other supporting material for personal effects replacement.
  • If a Travel claim, the Travel itinerary for the Official Travel.
  • If a Travel claim, details of any claim made to an airline or other carrier for the items.
  • Details of any additional expenses incurred together with proof of payment such as receipts or, invoices and bank statements.